Monday, July 21, 2014

Reading Portfolios - Part 2: Anchor Charts {+ freebie}

Yesterday I introduced my new Reading Portfolios that I am so excited to use this year. Click here if you missed this post on "Reading Logs & Stats" and to grab a "My Reading Milestones" freebie!!
Today I thought I would share a bit about my Reading Anchor Charts. This is the second section in my reading portfolios. 
(By the way, I created divider sheets, which I copied on colored cardstock, to separate the different sections.)
The "Reading Anchor Charts" section includes anchor charts for different reading strategies and skills. During reading mini-lessons students can use these pages to take notes. Then they will have them to refer back to when they are reading and completing their responses.

Here are a couple more samples...
{Click on either picture above to grab these freebies!}


In this product, I also provided examples of suggested notes for each of these pages to help guide mini-lessons. 

For more details on my Reading Portfolios, visit my TpT page. Check out the preview to read the Teacher's Guide and to see what else is included. Also, come back tomorrow for more information on Parts 3 & 4: Independent & In-Class Reading Responses.

For the next 3 days my Reading Portfolio will be on sale for 15% off!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hello, I love the design of your sheet dividers. Is there anyway you can post them for printing purposes???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send me an email at rjyoung23@gmail.com

      Delete